Happy Spring! With the winter months behind us, your lovely locks may be left feeling brittle, dull and laden with split-ends. Here are five easy tips that will help you get your hair back into healthy, SPRING-beautiful condition.
1. Protect your hair from the elements by wearing a silk head scarf or beanie and combat static with a good heat styling product for blow-drying such as Moroccan Oil Heat Protectant Spray. You can also use it on dry hair before using a curling iron or flat iron.
2. Treat your hair once a week to a deep conditioning treatment. This will help to restore vital moisture, which tends to get depleted from things such as the dry heat in your home and the cold winter air. I recommend Intense Hydrating Mask by Moroccan Oil designed to repair and revitalize the condition of your hair. Hello shine!
3. Don’t over do it. Keep washing your hair to a minimum, lets say two to three times a week, to prevent your hair from drying out too much. And always make sure you dry your hair before leaving the house. Not only because you don’t want to catch a cold, but the moisture in your hair combined with the cold air, will add further damage to your hair by making it even more dry and brittle.
4. Regular trims every 4-8 weeks is a great way to keep your hair in good health. Just a light dusting of the ends to help reduce the chance of dry, splitting ends will keep your hair looking in beautiful condition.
5. Consider a split-end mending & repair treatment to smooth and repair lingering winter damage. We recommend Brazilian Blowout Split-End Mender Treatment which will leave your hair soft, smooth and full of shine.
Charles Nelson, Master Stylist
Chazio’s Boutique Salon